Questions for my opponent: Chris for MN House of Reps. vs. Andrew Carlson 2016


Dear Bloomington Residents: 
Please don't be fooled by my opponent for Sd50b Primary House race August 9th 2016. I campaign to real people not fake photo shoots.  In my honest opinion, He is not a real Democrat.
YOU NEED A DEMOCRAT LIKE ME IN OFFICE WHO WILL TRULY WORK WITH BOTH PARTIES. ANDREW WILL BRING MORE OF THE SAME GRIDLOCK POLITICS.
Chris for MN House of Representative SD50b 
chris4mnhouseofreps.blogspot.com/…/the-strongest-candidate-…


2008 dfl - Kizoa Video Editor - Movie Maker

ASK Andrew where he was in 2008 when I campaigned for Al Franken !!
Ask Al Franken when has he known Andrew to show any "commitment" to His campaign or the DFL Party.



2012 dfl - Kizoa Video Editor - Movie Maker

ASK Andrew where he was in 2012 while DFL Convention was going on. I don't remember him doing anything. But I was there, as an official office holder, State and National Delegate. Where is his show on commitment ?

Ask Andrew where was he at in 2016 while I was at the CD3 Convention working & fighting to make the DFL Party more inclusive. HE WAS NOT THERE !!


Ask Andrew why he was not seen at the 2016 DFL STATE CONVENTION.  I was there still fighting the good fight of Democratic Faith.! Andrew has been avoiding me, he has also denied me the opportunity to have a public debate. I SPOKE AT EVERY CONVENTION IN THE STATE THIS YEAR! ASK HIM WHY HE REFUSED TO DEBATE ME!




ASK Andrew why he has NOT TAKEN A PERSONAL STAND & STATEMENT AGAINST DONALD TRUMP LIKE MOST DFL MEMBERS. WHY? BECAUSE HE IS A FAKE DEMOCRAT, JUST TAKING VOTERS MONEY & GIVING NOTHING IN RETURN! PLEASE DON'T VOTE FOR HIM!

Comments