The Results are already coming in! Seymore by 68% MN 2018 Gubernatorial Predictions!


Dear Minnesota:

My name is Christopher Lovell Seymore Sr. 

I’m seeking the Office of Governor Progressively as an Independent Candidate for the State of Minnesota.

I have a strategic and focused approach, and a strong commitment to achieving positive outcomes that will produce economic security for Minnesota’s Citizens, its’ businesses, and environment. 

Earlier this year I put forth a survey titled:
I have a few questions as I need info from the public concerning the last election cycle and the coming election cycles here in MN.Your help will be greatly appreciated.  
Here are the results and my personal predictions on the out comes of the race.

This question was proposed as this race is important to me also.  It is so important that I also propose the following with reasons as to why I would make such a bold request.
I am asking all long standing Minnesota Political office holders who are running for Governor to drop out of the race. WHY?  Because the gaps and disparities are totally due to the long standing people in office in Minnesota! PERIOD. We need new leadership in Minnesota from the top down. You all have failed us.  You need me to be your Governor, as I require you to work with me, and not against us the people of MN.

*Below are the some key findings from Minnesota State Demographics Center, Department of Administration.https://mn.gov/admin/demography/data-by-topic/  

*I have also copied and pasted an article from the Twin Cities Pioneer Press entitled:             
Minnesota’s worsening racial disparity: Why it matters to everyone   
Because I can't make this stuff up! The article highlights:

I have a long list of experiences as a National Grass Roots Community Leader.
Since the age of 18 I have displayed a proven track record of assisting in the development of youth of all nationalities, and their families culturally, academically, socially, and economically; and offering programs which he designed to help them develop maturity, responsibility, self-esteem, and control over their lives while setting future goals and making the best possible decisions.

For the last 25 years it is my belief that God has allowed me to accomplished a life goal of being consistent in Minnesota and across the U.S.

*Educating youth in African American and American World History

*Helping youth develop a high self esteem

*Advancing youth in secondary, and postsecondary education

*Teaching youth the importance of getting involved in the 21st century Information Technology Computer Age.

*Helping youth denounce gang violence; and all other types of violence.

My many years of experience in roles of leadership provide me the ability to hit the ground running with minimal time for learning curve adjustments as the new Governor of Minnesota. I possess a demonstrated track record of commitment that no other candidate has when it comes to serving MN citizens.
Here is where my predictions come in.
I have a goal of obtaining 33% of the DFL/Berniecrat vote. My prediction is " Chris Seymore will make it impossible for the DFL to retain the Governor's seat in 2018".
Because I foresee winning 33% of the statewide DFL, Minnesota 4 Bernie, DemExit, #GenNext #GenX, #Millennial's, and #Boomer's  vote. That will bring out 3rd party voters and 3rd Party Candidates that will take away from to MN Republican Party vote count. My prediction is "I will no-doubt obtain at least another 20% of the statewide vote count that would ordinarily go to GOP or 3rd party candidates".  I will also gain powerful allies with the disenfranchised voters that will add another 15% of the state wide vote count.
"My Final prediction is Christopher Seymore will win the Minnesota's 2018 Gubernatorial race by 68% state wide vote count."

I pled with the People of Color, Friends of People of Color, Millennials & Retirees to please leave the Democratic Farm & Labor Party (DLF) & GOP political parties of Minnesota. The two party system in Minnesota is not helping the people in Minnesota who need them to produce results for them most, ie the poor, the young and the old. As a matter of fact it is getting worse, and with a Republican GOP President who is dysfunctional in my personal belief will not help the people of Minnesota either get to a place of true economic stability.


Vote Christopher Seymore 2018
http://governorseymore.nationbuilder.com/


Comments