An Open Letter of Promise to MN's Anishinaabe (Chippewa, Ojibwe) Dakota (Sioux) communities

*photocredit mn.gov/indianaffairs/index.html














Dear Native American Communities & Reservations of Minnesota Greets & Salutations:

My name is Christopher Lovell Seymore Sr.

It is my objective to become the next Senator of MN. I have a strategic and focused approach, and a strong commitment to achieving positive outcomes that will produce economic security for Minnesota’s Citizens, its’ businesses, and environment. I possess a demonstrated track record of commitment that no other candidate has when it comes to serving MN citizens.

I am running my campaign with 2 parallel timelines between now and November 2020:
1.    Under the Teachings and Gifts of the Seven Grandfathers a The Prophecy of 8th 🔥 Fire
2.    The Paul Wellstone Way

I am writing this letter to start the processes that will lead to dialog that will produce the needed outcomes for you and the whole of Minnesota.
On November 16th 2017 I debated eight other candidates for governor discussing topics of education and economic issues during a forum hosted by Education Minnesota. That Night I ended my speech with a promise that I would 1st seek the blessings and approval to run for governor from the seven Anishinaabe (Chippewa, Ojibwe) reservations and four Dakota (Sioux) communities because this state is naturally their land. I informed the audience that the Natives of this land are suffering from the biggest economic and educational gaps in this state. Now that I am running for MN U. S. Senate, I am keeping that same promise and seeking the same Blessings from your people.

And as Senator  I will see to it 1st that their needs are met to revers the trends of “Natives American always last when it come to economic and educational inclusion in the state of Minnesota”.


Christoper Seymore for Governor 2018 is 1st to Make Minnesota Native American Promises


To counter the effects of bad decisions made over and over again by the Minnesota 2 Party Political systems & constant infighting I am offering my campaign promise number 7. In order to achieve this goal of ushering in a new era for Minnesota Governance I need your permission, your help, your partnership, and your prayers and blessings.

In closing I am asking for permission to set up visits to your Reservations, and Communities. Because of the nature of my request this will just be the start to a long lasting relationship as I am standing on the promises of the 8thFire Prophecies when the right decisions are made for the betterment of our future together.   

Please help me usher in a new era in Minnesota Governance. We can’t do it with out you.

With Sincere Humility I ask for your prayers and blessings,

Christopher Seymore
Game Theorist /US Philanthropist
2020 Senate Candidate  
https://www.facebook.com/Chris4MN/










Campaign Promise #7: A 16-year $32 Billion Statewide Investment
I promise to create and implement capital generating job creation projects and partnerships that will achieve positive outcomes to produce economic security for Minnesota’s citizens, the environment, its’ businesses, and infrastructure. 

• As Senator I will advocate for legalizing a natural marijuana growing industry for sales and consumption, and provide the land and start up funding for a new MN agricultural and farming industry that MN citizens can invest in. This will all be done in partnership with the seven Anishinaabe (Chippewa, Ojibwe) reservations and four Dakota (Sioux) communities. The seven Anishinaabe reservations include: Grand Portage located in the northeast corner of the state; Bois Forte located in extreme northern Minnesota; Red Lake located in extreme northern Minnesota west of Bois Forte; White Earth located in northwestern Minnesota; Leech Lake located in the north central portion of the state; Fond du Lac located in northeast Minnesota west of the city of Duluth; and Mille Lacs located in the central part of the state, south and east of Brainerd.

The four Dakota Communities include: Shakopee Mdewakanton located south of the Twin Cities near Prior Lake; Prairie Island located near Red Wing; Lower Sioux located near Redwood Falls; and Upper Sioux whose lands are near the city of Granite Falls.

• As Senator of MN I will introduce a spending package that will create a cognitive system of MN State Information Technology and data usage for the greater good of the Future of our State.

• I will introduce a Job Bill that will provide funding for construction of 11 state data centers that will create CLEC relationships with I.T. industry, the State of MN, and the seven Anishinaabe (Chippewa, Ojibwe) reservations and four Dakota (Sioux) communities.

#IAm CERTIFIED TO SAY THIS With the help of Google I can and will ensure and a whole lot more:
" #Smart, secure, and proven infrastructure for more efficient government enterprises.
#Redefine how teams collaborate to deliver citizen service and mission impact.
#Rightsize agency investments and lower costs with modern government IT.
#Ensure protection from modern threats with unrivaled data security and privacy.
#Increase agency productivity with real-time access to information anywhere.
#Control data management and sharing with advanced end-to-end tools. " https://gsuite.google.com/industries/government/
2018 #Cognitive #Creative #Government Is coming 
#Spread the word.  #TheNextSenatorOfMinnesota

Comments

Post a Comment