Christopher Seymore Vs. Chad Anderson Virtual Debate 4 House SD50B 2016


I met with Chad Anderson at the State office Building at a Republican Press conference. After questioning the Speaker of the House, I asked Chad if he would be open to debate me for the House Seat. I have since called him, messaged, and emailed him for a debate before the primary as he promised. Chad did respond finally. He said "Thanks for the email. After thinking about a debate before the primary, I think the primary is really a contest between you and Andrew Carlson." Smart move in my opinion, but the problem is you he told me he would.

As this is my 1st. State Office race for House I believed him.
It is very disappointing to be denied the chance to debate  my opponent in my 1st political race. Chad assured me to my face, shook my hand, said yes to the debate before the Primary, then in "my opinion thought he might lose the debate." Chad and Andrew are avoiding me hoping that the people of Bloomington never hear about me.

Thank You League of Women Voters Bloomington MN for this opportunity to have my voice heard. To the viewers, I ask that you have an open mind, and please pay close attention to which candidate provides you with a detailed answers to the questions provided to us by L.W.V.

  1. One minute introduction.
  2. Should the legislature take action to make housing more affordable, if so what should it do?
  3. Do you believe it is important to work across the aisles to get things done? If yes, what can you do to make that happen?
  4. One minute wrap-up.



Comments