Video Blog & Letter of 8 years MN Experience In Politics !

My Political Resume 2008 ~ 2016

Hi, my name is Christopher Seymore.
I am seeking the MN House of Representative Seat for Senate District 50 B in Bloomington MN.

As a Nonprofit Think Tank Founder, I hold the CEO position of Socially Responsible Investor.
I implement nonprofit corporate practices to promote environmental stewardship, human rights, and diversity and I. T. job creation across the United States of America, including MN.

I have 8 consecutive years of Democratic Party experience. It has been a privilege and honor to have served in Elected Offices in the South West 3rd Congressional District. I have been Elected to the offices of:
  • Caucus Chairman
  • Precinct Chairman
  • Central Committee Member
  • Constitutional Committee Member
  • Affirmative Action Committee
  • State Central Committee Director
  • Outreach & Inclusion Committee
  • Delegate: Precinct Delegate, Senate District Delegate, Congressional Delegate, State & National Delegate

Corporate Experience
L CORPS
T-Mobile
Xerox Corporation
Mesaba Airlines
Office Depot
IBM
Qwest/Century Link
Boy’s and Girls Club of America
Boy Scouts of America
Wilder Foundation
City of St. Paul
City of Minneapolis
Professional Experience
Nonprofit CEO/Founder
Teacher K-12
Economic Social Scientist
National Executive Pastor
I.T. Business Founder
Business Analyst Consultant
Parks & Rec. Asst. Director
School Board Liaison
Professional Blogger
Social Networks Developer
Mechanism/Game Theorist
Community Precinct Leader
Youth Programs Director
Writer/Trainer/Speaker
Educational Background
U of Minnesota
Liberal Arts
Concordia University
Secondary Education
Concordia University          Business Management
MN Small Business Administration
N.G.O.Business Development
Hennepin Tech Community College
I.T. Business Management
                 

This has been a pivotal year for me.
On Caucus night 2016 after I introduced myself I was Nominated to be Precinct 13 Caucus Chair by one of Bloomington Jefferson High School's oldest graduates. The nomination was voted upon and I was elected.
I say this was a pivotal year because I then recognized I have been asked to work in the Democratic Party every year Since 2008. MN Rep. John Lesch invited me to a Barack Obama for President event 2008. While there I was introduced to U.S. Senator Tom Daschle. I told him my perspectives on life and politics. It was at that moment when I was asked to join the Democratic Party. Tom Daschle recruited me.


I am a people person. People sense my sincere desire to help problem solve, and produce an outcome that will help in any situation. That is why I am asked I have been asked to speak-up for the people at every Democratic Convention this year. A very large percentage of the Democratic Party support me because I support their vision for getting goals accomplished for the state of MN.

In 2016 I became a big deal in the Democratic Party here in MN.
HERE'S WHY !! THE PEOPLE AN I SUPPORT WHAT"S RIGHT FOR OTHER PEOPLE SELF !
ght="344">
2016 State DFL Convention Nothing Got Done Without Me #1st !!!



THANK YOU FOR READING AND VIEWING !
I believe it is very important to work across the aisles as MN has more than a 2 Party system at work in our Great state. My current campaign slogan is:
"Returning the Seat to the People of Bloomington Not The Party"
We the people are humans, not donkeys and elephants.
VOTE AUG. 9th CHRIS FOR HOUSE

Comments